The right to privacy, and more specifically, the right to protection of personal data is one of the values of Maison Ansac SASU.
The purpose of this policy is to explain how Maison Ansac SASU should handle the personal data it collects from the various forms that may be displayed on the pages of its website.
2. Commitment to Privacy
Maison Ansac SASU is fully committed to respecting the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulations and the laws regarding personal data protection, including but not limited to Law no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 amended by Law no. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 regarding data protection, Law no. 2044-575 of June 21, 2004 regarding confidence in the digital economy.
We will only process data that is strictly necessary for the purposes you have been informed about.
We will never oblige you to provide personal data unless it is absolutely necessary for carrying out the service you have requested.
Whenever possible, we will provide you with the simplest means of controlling your personal data.
Under no circumstances will your data be given, rented or made available to third parties for the provision of service.
3. Purpose of Data Processing
Maison Ansac SASU collects your personal data to handle your requests and provide you with the products you want to purchase.
In particular, we process your data for the following purposes:
- to answer your questions and requests made via the customer service, press or contact channels posted on each website and to contact you in order to deal with them;
- to create a personal account;
- to improve our website, services and products as well as to provide the best possible service and content;
- to provide you with information if you are a distributor.
4. Sending Marketing Messages
Within the framework of our marketing activities, Maison Ansac SASU may provide you with the means to subscribe to the company newsletters and commercial information about it. Sending such messages is subject to your consent to do so at all times.
When you receive marketing messages, you may withdraw your consent at any time via the link or button activated for this purpose in all the messages or by expressing your wish to withdraw your consent, via the following channels:
1/ A letter to Maison Ansac SASU – 51 Rue Pierre Loti, 16100 COGNAC
2/ An e-mail to email@example.com
5. Processing Duration and Storage Duration
Maison Ansac SASU only processes personal data when it is really useful and is able to provide you with quality service by using that data. Therefore, we make every effort to keep the duration of processing and storage of personal data as short as possible.
6. International Transfers
As online sales are open to all, the delivery service may be done by service providers outside the French territory, or even from a country that is not part of the European Union (EU). Consequently, your data may be processed outside the EU or the European Economic Area (EEA).
In any case, Maison Ansac SASU ensures that such processing is always protected by the appropriate safeguards, including the following:
– Standard Clause approved by the European Commission: these are contractual clauses approved by the European regulator that provide suitable safeguards in terms of compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements.
– Third-party Certifications: framework agreements or agreements between the European Union and other countries that establish a standardized framework for data processing in compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements.
7. Exercise of rights and complaints to the competent authority
The laws in effect give you rights to the personal data processing carried out by Maison Ansac SASU.
Below is a brief explanation of each of your rights:
- Right to access: you have the right to know which personal data is being processed and the purposes we are processing it for;
- Right to rectify: Your data belongs to you and as such, at any time, you may request that your data be rectified if the documents we have on record are incorrect;
- Right to erase: You may request, at any time, that your personal data be deleted from our files. However, as mentioned above (See §5 “Processing Duration and Storage Duration”), it is important to remember that, in certain circumstances, compliance with the laws in effect may prevent you from effectively exercising this right.
- Right to object: You may object to your personal data being processed in relation to one of our purposes for processing it, in accordance with the privacy policies that may apply in each case.
- Right to restrict processing: You may make a request to restrict processing in the following cases:
- if you consider that the data we have on record about you is incorrect or inexact;
- if you believe that we are not processing the data legitimately, you may request to restrict its use without requesting it be deleted;
- if the data we have stored is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected, but you need us to store it;
- if, once you have exercised your right to object to the processing of your data for a specific purpose, you are waiting for an answer from us regarding your objection.
- Right to data portability: Provided that it is technically possible and reasonable, you have the right to request that the personal data you provided directly to us be disclosed to another data processing officer. If possible, we will disclose your data directly to said data officer, but if it is not possible, we will provide your data to you in a standard format.
Whenever we process your data based on your consent, you may withdraw your data at any time, the only consequences for you will be, depending on the right exercised, that we will not be able to provide you with certain services.
You may exercise your rights by contacting Maison Ansac SASU via one of the following means, accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity:
(i). An e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
(ii). A letter to Maison Ansac SASU – 51 Rue Pierre Loti – 16100 COGNAC – France
Furthermore, if you wish to do so, you may contact our data protection officer at the following postal address: DPO – 51 Rue Pierre Loti – 16100 Cognac – France
Or by email: email@example.com
In the event that you do not wish to exercise a specific right but need to make a request or suggestion concerning the processing of your personal data, you can also write to the addresses provided for the exercise of your rights.
In any case, we would like to remind you that you can file a complaint with the competent authority concerning personal data protection if you consider that we have not processed your data legally or that we have failed to comply with your requests or your rights.
The competent authority in France is the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), 3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715. 75 334 Paris Cedex 07, FRANCE.
8. Data Security and Confidentiality
Your personal data is very important to us and we agree to treat it with the strictest confidentiality and discretion, and to implement all the security measures that we deem necessary and reasonable.
In this regard, Maison Ansac SASU represents and warrants that it has implemented all the technical means at our disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data provided by users.
9. Social Media
Social media is part of the daily life of many internet users, so we have created the company’s profile on different social networks.
All users can join the Maison Ansac SASU pages or groups on social media.
However, please be reminded that, unless we ask you directly for your personal data (for example via marketing campaigns), your personal data must belong to the corresponding social media.
10. Protection of persons under legal drinking age
The www.julesgautret.com website does not collect any information or personal data regarding people under the legal age for drinking and/or purchasing alcohol in accordance with the laws in effect in their place of residence.